At CarSense, the health and safety of our associates and customers is paramount. In accordance with the objectives of New Jersey and Pennsylvania state officials:
- Mt Holly – Open for Service, Curbside Pickup (Sales), Home Delivery (Sales), and Test Drive by appointment available
- Cranberry - Open for Service, Curbside Pickup (Sales), Home Delivery (Sales), and Test Drive by appointment available
- Robinson - Open for Service, Curbside Pickup (Sales), Home Delivery (Sales), and Test Drive by appointment available
- Chester Springs – Open for Service, Curbside Pickup (Sales), and Home Delivery (Sales)
- Hatfield – Open for Service. Curbside Pickup (Sales) and Home Delivery (Sales) supported by Chester Springs
- Glen Mills - Open for Service. Curbside Pickup (Sales) and Home Delivery (Sales) supported by Chester Springs
Please contact us for details or questions at (866) 736-7383.
The CarSense team is available to assist with all questions you may have by phone, email, text, or video-conference using the Contact Us form or by calling 866-736-7383.
Our Virtual Showroom on CarSense.com remains open. The new CarSense.com is unparalleled when it comes to remote shopping. There are thousands of vehicles to see, with 360 degree exterior and interior videos and photos. You can read free Carfax reports, get a free Kelly Blue Book trade-in valuation, explore payments using our customized payment calculator, and even get pre-approved!
Specifically, here’s what we’re doing to protect our customers and team members:
- No gatherings of ten (10) or more people in a group.
- All persons must, at all times as reasonably possible, maintain social distancing of at least six (6) feet from any other person.
- For the safety of everyone, we respectfully request that all guests who are feeling sick or who currently have a fever, OR if the guest resides in a household where another resident of the household has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, to please NOT enter these premises.
- CarSense team members (employees) are prohibited from coming to work if he or she currently: is feeling sick; has a fever; or resides in a household where another resident of the household as tested positive for COVID-19. Any team member meeting the above criteria is instructed to phone their doctor or local health care facility for professional medical guidance.
- We have enhanced the techniques used to clean our vehicles. Our team members are paying special attention to wiping down interior touchpoints, such as seats, steering wheels, door handles, shift knobs, and other hard surfaces.
- We are wiping down touchpoints inside the stores, and our customer-facing team members are wearing disposable gloves.
We thank each of you for your trust in CarSense and your continued business! Your needs are very important to us, and we will resume full operations when the time is right, giving you, our valued customers, the very best. Until then, please be safe.